These chocolate bliss balls aren’t just good to curb those sugar cravings, they’re actually great for your gut health, hair, skin and nails. Free from refined sugar and simple to make, the sneaky probiotics in them will support the immune system, nurture your tummy and give you glowing skin.
15 Minutes - Makes 12 x 30g Balls
- 50g Almond meal
- 50g L.S.A. meal
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons desiccated coconut + extra for rolling at the end
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty Powder
- 4 good quality shelf stable probiotic capsules or 3 tsp or probiotic powder *
- Place the dates in a heat proof bowl, boil the kettle and pour some hot water into the bowl until the dates are all submerged, leave for 10 minutes until they soften. Drain the water and once they have cooled removed the skin and pits.
- Add dates, desiccated coconut, raw cacao and filtered water into the bowl of a food processor and blend until combined
- Next, add the almond meal, beauty powder, L.S.A, coconut oil and probiotics and combine in the food processor (remember to remove probiotic powder from capsules if in capsule form)
- Remove from the food processor and place in a bowl. Roll the batter into balls, coating in desiccated coconut and place in a glass container in the fridge for half an hour to set
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days in the fridge.
Get your probiotics from a health food shop. You want at least 50 billion CFU strength, multiple strains and one without artificial sweeteners, colours, preservatives, gluten, wheat, dairy or soy.